- Remove This Item Category: Desk - Writing
- Remove This Item Category: Credenza
- Remove This Item Category: Dresser - Triple
- Remove This Item Category: Credenzas & Consoles
- Remove This Item Category: Dining Chairs
- Remove This Item Designer: Thomas O'Brien
- Remove This Item Style: Transitional
- Remove This Item Style: Classic
Your Price: $12,488
Leather door-fronts and end panels.
NOTE: Due to the application technique and the nature of the leather used, each piece will be an unique creation.
Behind two center doors is one tray drawer above two adjustable shelves on either side of center partition. Behind each end door is one adjustable shelf. Dusty Brass finish hardware
Tip restraint included
Crafted From: Mahogany Veneers, Mahogany Solids, LeatherLearn More
Your Price: $6,748
"This favorite desk is adapted from an antique modern dining table. I often like to do tooled leather coverings on tables, and here we were able to roll the edge of the leather over the apron to form a set of drawers that make more of a desk. The piece is named for a much-loved, longstanding store manager from the early days of Aero, who always worked from the gallery floor at a beautiful vintage desk." -Thomas O'BrienLearn More